Friday, July 11, 2014

Uhaul buys back a CT-13

So I know it's been a while since I've posted. Unfortunately, June is the busiest time of the year for my job and it requires long hours and not much free time. Add to that the kids running around with no school to keep them occupied and you see where I've been.

So an interesting thing happened earlier this week, a guy from U-haul bought a U-haul Fiberglass CT-13 camper in Minnesota and is driving it back to their headquarters in Phoenix. I think it's pretty cool and I'm looking forward to following their journey. I hope they decide to take it other places too, would be neat to run into them on the road sometime. Interestingly they're route is taking them through Mount Rushmore and SD where we took ours last year. Makes me wonder how frequently a Uhaul camper shows up in SD.

If you're interested to follow their journey, you can follow along at http://www.uhaul.com/roadtrip. Who knows, maybe you'll see them roll through your town.

More updates to come as my busy season winds back some...

No comments:

Post a Comment